[squid-users] Transparent Proxy and exchange 2000

From: Milic Sascha <s.milic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:57:56 +0200

Hello,

i know that this point was discussed many times. I tried out all suggestions. It works for Exchange 2003 but not for 2000. The situation is: squid 2.5 is on a public ip adress with httpd_accel params (see below), forwarding to CA eTrust SCM as parent cache (see below) and exchange 2000 as backend. The auth is working well, after that, there are missing pictures/icons and the last action is "loading...". The problem also exists with forwarding the request directly from squid to the exchange 2000 server (see picture). Accessing the Exchange server over the eTrust SCM Proxy from inside, its working well. I have no more ideas for the moment. Thanks for help.

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 0
httpd_accel_with_proxy off
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
httpd_accel_single_host on

cache_peer yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy parent 8080 0 no-query default dns_nameservers a.b.c.d never_direct allow all always_direct deny all

acl owa dst yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
acl owa dst testowa.leansolutions.com
no_cache deny owa

acl testowa dstdomain testowa.leansolutions.com
http_access allow testowa

Kindly regards

Milic Sascha
s.milic@leansolutions.com
LeanSolutions AG
Aarburgerstrasse 13
CH-4800 Zofingen
T. +41 62 746 05 85
F. +41 62 746 05 86
H. +41 78 739 90 49
www.leansolutions.com
reduktion auf das wesentliche --- damit ihre arbeit flügel bekommt

squid-owa.PNG