Re: AW: [squid-users] problems with authentificate Web site

From: Khawar Nehal <khawar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:58:31 -0300

I think you need to "allow direct " in the acls of squid.conf

Somewhere there may be some lines which disallow direct access and are forcing
squid to access via cache_peers (if any)

With such a case are you having problems accessing sites outside the
intranet ?

--
Khawar Nehal
CEO
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers
Karachi 75260
Pakistan
Voice : 92-21-4980523
Mobile : 92-300-9284698
Email : khawar@atrc.net.pk
Assistant Registrar
Preston Institute of Management, Science and Technology (PIMSAT)
177/2 IEP Building,
Opposite Regent Plaza (Formerly Taj Mahal Hotel)
Shahrah-a-Faisal,
Karachi,
Pakistan
Voice : 92-21-7789888 to 90