RE: [squid-users] Re: Implementation issues

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <mcc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Out of curiousity, why is the notification that computer and network usage
will be monitored being deferred until this late in the game?

The monitoring began the moment the individual logged into the sorkstation
or laptop and requested to use the Windows NOS. The pop-up authentication
window can be modified to display the notification message and inform the
user that he is agreeing to be monitored by submitting his credentials.

At one site where I did some work, the login process was modified so that
a separate pop-up window was used. If you clicked on the accept button,
the authentication window was displayed.

Merton Campbell Crockett

--
BEGIN:				vcard
VERSION:			3.0