Re: [squid-users] Customer error page for two acl's ??

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:22:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Michael Gale wrote:

> I am trying to get customer error pages to work for my acl ..
>
> but the acl works like:
>
> http_access deny !goodsites goodhttps_ports
>
> Can you use customer error pages if it needs to match two acl's.

The easiest way for this is to define dummy acls used only for this
purpose and place them last on the http_access lines tied to these
messages..

acl errmsg_XXX src 0.0.0.0/0

http_access deny !goodsites goodhttps_ports errmsg_XXX

you can then use errmsg_XXX in your deny_info statement to refer to this
rule.