Re: [squid-users] Re: More NTLM Problems

From: Johnny Doe <bcreigh843@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yes the wbinfo -a run as user squid gives me back
plaintext password authentication succeeded
challenge/response password authentication succeeded

If I put squid-2.5-basic i get prompted for
username/password and everything works fine, it's just
squid-2.5-ntlmssp that I'm having problems with. Not
sure if this help but in my winbindd.log I keep
getting this:

[2004/07/26 11:49:39, 1]
nsswitch/winbindd_group.c:winbindd_getgroups(1029)
  user 'squid' does not exist