RE: [squid-users] ldap auth testing

From: Rick Whitley <rickwh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:52:06 -0500

I restarted squid with the command options listed, but I don't get any
ldap info. I don't get any info at all. Here is what the access.log
file lists:

1090917920.557 22 10.5.200.201 TCP_DENIED/407 1765 GET
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/start/ ctdlaptop NONE/-
text/html

The login dialog box returns pretty quick. Is there a way to determine
if I am even talking to the ldap server?

rick...
Rom.5:8

>>> Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@Wiremold.com> 7/26/2004 10:53:25
AM >>>
I usually start squid with a

./squid -N -d1

While testing stuff out. It make for a simple ctrl-c to stop it and
change
the config file around. Your squid/var/log or wherever you specified
you
wanted log files to go will have info too.

Chris