RE: [squid-users] Re: Transparent authentication using Samba+Squid+NTLM Parent proxy

From: Van Hoorenbeeck, Peter (RST/Hammerstone EMEA) <peter.van-hoorenbeeck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:23:48 +0200

Hey Adam,

I considered using the APS some time ago, but I thought the smb+squid
solution would be more reliable. Thanks for your feedback though... I
got the application to authenticate to the parent proxy now (however the
APS fails from time to time and my application does not work 100% yet).
There still is some work to be done.... I will keep you updated.

Peter

NTLM