[squid-users] Blocking language/script

From: Aqil <aqil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:20:36 +0700

Is squid capable to block languages or scripts such as Java, javascript,
etc...

I have some users using Internet Explorer who suddenly can not use the
Yahoo Webmail... i.e... since Yahoo!mail upgrade mailbox for their
users, some of our users can not suddenly delete their mailbox, reply
a post from Internet Explorer.

I also, tried myself, using Konqueror (well, I think it was Konqueror)
, and got the same problem. When switching to Galeon, I can use Yahoo
Webmail without blockage...

Is it squid that blocks languages and scripts? How to block/unblock
langueges/scripts from squid?

thanks