AW: [squid-users] Processes don`t start

From: <Werner.Rost@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:06:59 +0200

Check your startup scripts.

In squid 2.5 squid executable has moved to .../squid/sbin directory.
Probably you actually start the 2.4 executable which is located in
.../squid/bin

Mit freundlichem Gruß/Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GM-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420, Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@zf.com