[squid-users] strange url's causing squid process to slow down

From: Hilal Afridi <afridi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 02:14:48 +0500

Can anybody help me out with these sort of url;s
http://203.89.146.164:80/%90%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%c9%
I have truncated this by 1/10. These sort of request are cuasing a DOS
attack on my cache.
Kindly let me know if there could be any solution.
Being a Dial UP isp cant always disconnect users or filter their traffic
through firewall.
Regards
Hilal Afridi
Networks
IQRa Net (pvt) Ltd.
The Mall Mardan.
NWFP
Pakistan
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.