[squid-users] [OT] Squidalyser: How to get squid analysis graphs from squidalyser

From: Philip Mbogo <pmbogo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:52:09 +0300 (EAT)

Hi

I kindly request any one with info on how to use squidalyser to generate
graphs, charts and tables that show the usage of a particular user based
on an ip address (we don't use squid authentication so no per user
analysis is possible). I have installed squidalyser and it is working fine
in loading data to mysql DB. However I cannot get to generate any analysis
data from the cgi web interface.

Please assist me to get some analysis info based on ip addresses from my
squidalyser. Any tool that will use the mysql data generated by
squidalyser will also be higly appreciated. Thank you.