[squid-users] cachemgr.cgi error

From: CABRAL FRANCISCO <francisco.cabral.5526@dont-contact.us>
Date: 5 Aug 2004 13:39:00 +0100

ID: T6b3b9804380ac802648e4

Hi,

After reading a lot of posts about this and not finding the answer in any of
those, I decided to pose the question. Running Red Hat 8.0 with SQUID 2.4
STABLE7.

Having the error 111 connection refused each time I try to use the cachemgr..cgi
script. My first question is: the port. Is this the ICP port in squid.conf? If
it is, then I have 3130 as port, localhost as cache host and nothing in manager
name or password fields. I can see that there's an UPD 3130 running and it's
open to the outside world. No access rules on HTTPD or SQUID. Still getting the
error. In the HTTPD error_log, I've this line:

malformed header from script. Bad header=</UL>: cachemgr.cgi, referer: http://x.
x.x.x/Squid/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi

When I try to run the cgi script directily from the command line I get this:

-bash: /usr/local/squid/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi?host=localhost: No such file or
directory

Is this the normal behaviour or is there something else? Thought about the RH
distribution and the SQUID files locations different from the default
/usr/local/squid but RH should had taken into account this, normally...

Thanks in advance.

Francisco

The Belgian Police in no way guarantees the technical integrity of the content of this message, nor the identity of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. In this case please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message.