[squid-users] any way to deliver content as it is received

From: Satya Prasad D.V <spdkonda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:48:35 +0530

hi,

My squid server (2.4STABLE7 on RH Linux 8) started behaving mysteriously
after I've installed viralator.cgi recently.

It is now serving pages only after the content is fully received. I have
confirmed this by putting a test cgi to give content for 20 seconds and by
browsing it through proxy and directly. The difference is apparent.

Is there any setting that can modify this behavior.

TIA,

--
Satya Prasad