Re: [squid-users] any way to deliver content as it is received

From: Satya Prasad D.V <spdkonda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:00:49 +0530

hi henrik

The cgi returns the downloaded file after scanning but generates download
progress info ( a line for 10% progress). All this info is displayed at the
end.

Funny part is, when I was installing and testing it, it used to come properly.

Somewhere it slipped, and now I am clueless about the reason:(

--
Satya Prasad