[squid-users] Error page with reverse proxy

From: Theo <theo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 12:21:44 +0200

I'm using squid-2.5.STABLE5 as reverse proxy for a few sites/servers.
If the webservers is down the users get a error page with connection failed.
I want to customize this page. That is not a problem. But now I want a
different page
for each website. Can I do this with acl's? (something like deny_info).
I cannot find any information how to do this or if it's possible.

Kind regards,

Theo