Re: [squid-users] user can download blockd file type

From: Kashif Ali <aol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:57:13 +0600 (PKST)

Thenx buddy its is working how i want i mean its now block all downloads
wich i want to block
no my dlb.txt is

#dlb.txt
#---------------------
\.cab$
\.exe$
\.rm$
\.mp?$
\.mpg$
\.mpeg$
\.mp3$
\.wmv$
\.wma$
\.mov$
\.avi$
\.cab\?.*$
\.exe\?.*$
\.rm\?.*$
\.mp\?.*$
\.mpeg\?.*$

tell me is there any thing wrong if u find