Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid 2.5-STABLE and wb_auth (winbindd)

From: Rivanor Soares <rivanor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:04:52 -0300

Hello Adam...

Your tip (the FAQ URL), which I should follow before asking to the
list, were very useful. I followed step by step. Then, it works! Eeee
:) But when I rebooted my system, to be sure everything would work
proprely anytime, it stops working. :/

Then, once again, I followed step by step. But it's not working anymore...
Looking at the logs all I can see about is that, in access.log, is
that thing: "TCP_DENIED/407" and the name of the user doesn't appear.
:/

I can succefully run wbinfo -u and see the users list.

One thing I should tell you is that /usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic test always returns to me an ERR.
Why could it be?

Thanks people!

See you around....

             - Rivanor