Re: [squid-users] ICA session disconnected...

From: Tim Bernhardson <TBERNHAR@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:40:51 -0700

Matthie:

Using SSLRelay or Citrix Secure Gateway to access the Citrix Server -
these are HTTPS Tunnels that do not work with SSL Proxies and gain no
benefit from squid.

If not Citrix is talking on TCP Port 1494 which should not be going
through squid anyway...

I.E. The fix is to not do Citrix through squid....

We use Citrix a lot here, and until we configured the devices to not
use proxies we had a lot or problems with connecting & staying
connected..

Tim Bernhardson
Senior Technical Engineer
Certified Citrix Metaframe Administrator
Certified CyberGuard Administrator
Certified AIX 4.3 System Administrator
Sun-Maid Growers of California
7273 Murray Drive, Ste 18
Stockton, CA 95210

tbernhar at sunmaid dot com

>>> DRUILHE Matthieu <mdruilhe@bt.pf> 8/11/2004 7:07:32 PM >>>
Hi all,

i have an issue with an Internet web site that is providing us citrix
ica
via our squid proxy server.

It seems that ica does not tolerate interruptions in the TCP
connection.
Terminated TCP connections can cause loss of a session. And we obtain
the
following error message during the session : "Errors in connection -
no
route to the specified subnet."

Is anyone know some tuned settings that can give us full access to that
kind
of web service ?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards