RE: [squid-users] cache_dir not distributed evenly

From: James Zhao <jzhao@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:14:50 -0400

I didn't set the maximum_object_size, so it should be the default 4096kb, I
have store_avg_object_size set to 2 KB.

I checked into each directory, it's not like just one big file, almost all
subdirectories of the "00" has files in them and the size are small (several
hundred bytes to several kb), I have 7 squid servers and they all have the
same situation.

James Zhao