[squid-users] Multiple Internal Web Servers

From: Nestor Felippe <nestor.felippe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:41:47 +0200

Hello folks
I have a small hometwork connected in ADSL through an ordinary
router+firewall.
In this net I have a windows 2000 server (fixed internal ip 192.168.0.10)
and a Windows XP work station (DHCP).
This router points the port 80 to Windows 2000.
I installed recently a new work station RedHat 9 (fixed internal ip
192.168.0.11).
The problem that I am facing is the following: Now I have two Web Server
working in the same network and it would like both responding to port 80. I
also have 4 virtual web sites defined in Win2K (using www.no-ip.com service)
and it would like to transfer two of them to RedHat.

Question 1:How would I have to configure Squid to solve this problem?

Question2: Please, would anybody can send me a configuration file similar to
the one what need?

As I am begginer in Linux, I will realy appreciate any help.