[squid-users] getting fresh contents from site

From: Payal Rathod <payal-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:17:33 +0000

Hi,
A few of our clients put their designs on their sites and update them
regularly. Now I am behind squid server. My users are complaining they
can see the old designs and not new ones. Is there anything I can do
about it? Right now I told them (allowed them) to bypass proxy to access
the net. But that is a crude solution. Is there any other way they can
get fresh contents? They use IE on MS-Windows or Mozilla when on Linux.

With warm regards,
-Payal