Re: [squid-users] hierarchy problerms

From: Swaroop <swarooponmoon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:40:55 +0530

I got the first problem solved, with the child forwarding all requests
to the parent. But the second problem still exists. My college does not
run a dns server, could that be the problem? Or am i missing something
in the configuration? Foll are the entries related to dns in my conf as
I have kept them...

# cache_dns_program /usr/lib/squid/
# dns_children 5
# dns_retransmit_interval 5 seconds