[squid-users] ip setup

From: devendra <devendra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:30:52 +0300

Hello,

I have configured the squid proxy server.
I have two lan card, one is configured with internal network with is proxy
ip for client machines and other is configured with external network, but i
found that lot of foreign IP connecting to the external ip, with connection
ESTABLISHED and SYN_SENT.

is there any security threat, because of this, can any one tell me how
should be the proxy connection with two lan card.

Devendra