[squid-users] Re: help!!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:12:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Bryan Ang wrote:

> one time my cache5 disk spoiled and my / reach up to
> 95% the disk
>
> i have changed the harddisk of cache5 and now running
> smoothly but my / still 95% warning on the disk
> space..

Probably you forgot to delete the misplaced cache content before mounting
a new drive over the directory.

umount the cache drive and make sure there is no files below the
directory.

if on Linux then this can be done without umounting by using a --bind
mount

mkdir /mnt/root

mount --bind / /mnt/root

then go to /mnt/root and inspect what your root filesystem looks like
underneeth all those mounts...