Re: [squid-users] suse 9.1 preinstalled squid3

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:46:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Chris Perreault wrote:

> Did the mail list think I was trying to issue a command?

Not our list server, but it appears someone else has subscribed their list
server to the mailinglist and that this list server software has a lot
more to ask in how it handles errors. If it would had responded to the
sender address instead of the from address things would sort out
themselves automatically.

Currently trying to resolve this issue.