RE: [squid-users] Problem with squid and flash

From: Elsen Marc <elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:01:11 +0200

> I use Squid 2.5.STABLE3
> I connected to:
> https://ebanking.crbra.it:443
> after license, user and password Internet explorer shows an
> incorrect page.
> ebanking.crbra.it 's administrator tell me that the problem
> is proxy cache,
> infact i try to connect at this site without using squid and
> it working.
> This site use HTML and Macromedia Flash.
> Can you help me?

  Unfortunately, most difficult to replay as no account , if on that site.
  If you have for instance, a demo account, it would be usefull. Otherwise
  don't mind sending other accounts. The Bahamas and Pina Colada at 11:00h
  is a nice way of life ... :-)

  Let's stay serious : what also can happen is that remote webservers aren't
  fully compliant concerning connections from caches and for instances
  don't deal with extra headers properly in http requests.

  M.