Re: [squid-users] Re: Ip wccp patch for kernel 2.6

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:24:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Eswari sharma wrote:

> Dear all,
> Thank you for your reply.
> As You said I download the module at
> http://www.squid-cache.org/WCCP-support/Linux/ip_wccp.c
> and (patch ) compile Fedora 2 kernel-2.6.5-1.358 with the given below
> command and it generates many errors and warning.

See mailinglist archives on how to compile ip_wccp manually on Fedora Core
2 or any other Linux-2.6 based distribution.

Or you can be a test subject and grab the new tarball distribution of
ip_wccp found at http://www.squid-cache.org/WCCP-support/Linux/. This
tarball includes the required glue to automate building on Linux-2.4 and
2.6 avoiding the need to fiddle with GCC options etc.

---
Want to sponsor my Squid work? Donations accepted via PayPal to
my paypal account hno@squid-cache.org
U.S. Dollar:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=hno%40squid-cache.org&item_name=Squid&tax=0&currency_type=USD
Euro: