[squid-users] Upgrading and Paching squid Version 2.4.STABLE7 on Red Hat Linux release 8.0

From: devendra <devendra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:50:39 +0300

Hello,

I am using squid Version 2.4.STABLE7 on Red Hat Linux release 8.0
Can any one tell me how safely i can upgrade my squid version for RH8.0
without affecting existing environment, basically what precaution i have to
take while upgrading and patching, so that current setup will not affect.
as i can not keep the down time of the server in working hr.

Regards,
Devendra