Re: [squid-users] Re: when Squid-3.0 will have stable release ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:11:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Adam Aube wrote:

> Quoting Robert Collins:
>
> "We will release squid-3 once two weeks with no new blocking bugs have
> passed -after- fixing the last blocking bug."

Which today looks rather far away unfortunately.

There is currently a discussion if the Squid-3.0 feature freeze should be
lifted allowing new features in again. This to ensure the progress of the
Squid development. It is uncertain at this point what this means for the
Squid-3.0.STABLE release date, but my gut feeling is that it will actually
make the release happen sooner than if not done.