Re: [squid-users] Re: Disk Space over limit

From: Eswari sharma <eswaris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:36:04 -0700

Henrik wrote :

> Is traffic even getting to your Squid?
>
> Make sure there is no firewall rules playing tricks on you, and that your
> clients is properly configured to use the proxy.
>
> You can also try using the "squidclient" binary from your proxy to test
> the functionality locally.

Thanks for your suggestion and as you say I check with "squidclient", It
works fine but still I doest serve sites from outside.
Finally, I could able to trace the problem as of redirecting 80 to 3128. I
really wonder how this rule of prerouting has been deleted itself ?
Anyway thanks for your sincere help ,
regards,
eswari