Re: [squid-users] Raw sockets

From: Giancarlo Boaron <gboaron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:34:17 -0300 (ART)

> Why have you built your Squid with icmp support to
> start with?

I haven't built it because it was already builted when
I put my hands on this server.

> This is not enabled by default when building the
> Squid binary, and in
> almost all setups is not something you need.

I know that. But how can I disable it? Do I have to
rebuild the binaries whithout the pinger option? If
so, I'll think about upgrading my squid version to the
last release...

Regards
Giancarlo

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/