[squid-users] SSL Reverse Proxy of multiple hosts

From: R. Benjamin Kessler <rbk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:35:59 -0400

Hi All,

I'm trying to protect multiple web servers via a squid reverse proxy
(version Version 2.5.STABLE5). I've got the rev. proxy working for a single
host but am having difficulty finding out how to configure reverse proxying
for the other hosts.

I'd like to have something like the following:

public site1 xx.yy.133.201
public site2 xx.yy.133.202
public site3 xx.yy.133.203

all serviced by proxy1

internal site1 192.168.133.201
internal site2 192.168.133.202
internal site3 192.168.133.203

Do I have to run three different instances of squid to do this? If they're
all xxx.foo.com can I use a singel "wild card" SSL certificate?

I thought I googled the answer to this once but now I can't find it again;
direct answers to the above and/or pointers to docs on the web would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben