RE: [squid-users] Zero-Sized reply

From: Rick Whitley <rickwh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:43:50 -0500

We are using a Cisco Pix firewall. However I am also running squid
2.5.stable5. Is there a certain software level on the pix I should be
at, or maybe a setting in squid.conf to check?

thanks for the swift response.

rick...
Rom.5:8
>>> "Trevor" <trevor@gnuguy.com> 09/09/04 5:08 PM >>>
Are you using a Cisco PIX as your firewall? My guess is that you are.
Even
though this isn't the fault of squid, upgrading to 2.5 should address
this
issue.

See here:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200312/0338.html