[squid-users] milked.free.fr Porn site block

From: Rick G. Kilgore <rgk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:25:07 -0600

        Hello all,

        I am having trouble limiting access to milked.free.fr. This is a porn
site. I have tried a url_regex statement for this site and the site it
resolves to with an nslookup.
        I have some one who is currently accessing this site, need to block and
issue a customized error message stating penalty for accessing porn on
our campus Internet connection.

--
Hoy es: viernes julio veintedos  des miles y cuatro
fase del dia ----> coma esta usted --- how are you
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Este mensaje está para el recipiente señalado solamente y puede contener
la información privilegiada, propietaria, o de otra manera privada. Si
usted lo ha recibido en error, notifique por favor el remitente
inmediatamente y suprima la original. Cualquier otro uso del email de
usted se prohíbe.
Rick G. Kilgore
State of Colorado Department of Revenue IT/CSTARS (DDP/CCR/RWOC)
E-Mail: rgk@valhall4.dor.state.co.us
Phone: (303) 205-5659
Fax: (303) 205-5715