[squid-users] IP

From: <ilopez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:30:58 -0600

HI
I have a strange problem I have  an aplication working in my company which
works in 3 layers firts one is my www server ,second one my aplication
server,and my db server and the aplication needs to check the source ip but
everything goes for my squid and my aplication does not work because It
just sees squid source .
Is there a way to tell squid that some ips do not takes this way .

I have tried with iptables but I have not been able to do it.

Thanks