[squid-users] Browser asking for user/pass

From: <for.spam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:02:12 +0100

Hi!

I need my users insert user/password in the browser to authenticate, when they go to the internet.

I'm not interested in acl filtered by ip, because one user can move between workstations.

I'm using red hat 9 with squid and dansguardian.

I know msft isa server do this. How to do that with Squid ?

Thanks

Anti-virus + Caixa de correio c/ 21MB + Bloqueador de janelas + Filtro de emails indesejados = Acesso IOL
IOL. Tem tudo para ser mais simples
Saiba como instalar: http://www.iol.pt/rodape_correio2