[squid-users] SQUID - redirect to local webserver

From: Nuno Ferreira <nfaf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:52:45 +0900

Hi all,

        I have a squid box that is also a outside webserver in my DMZ
zone. All internal users go out through this squid and hosted clients
are in the apache server (same box).

        The internal clients can't access the hosted domains, lets say a
site www.xpto.com hosted in the squid box. It's accessible from outside
with no problem, but when trying to access this from a internal computer
that uses squid as the proxy it times out.

        How can I resolve this thing ? I don't want to change the DNS or
make proxy exceptions. Is there any change we can make on squid to allow
internal users also to browse the hosted sites ?

Thanks