RE: [squid-users] Bypass Squid

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:46:03 -0400

I agree...and assummed he knew this too. He wanted users to end up at a
different physical server and without a second failover solution that was
the only thing I could think of to try and explain how users ended up at his
servers. Once you hit squid, you are there. If you look for squid and it's
failed, you are stuck, it can't just pass you through anyways.