Re: [squid-users] Squid and ISA/ Viruswall

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:29:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Voelker Christian wrote:

> And I recognized, that this is the case.
> My Squid send a "FIN" Packet to the upstream, then a "FIN" Packet to the
> Clientbrowser and receives a "FIN" PAcket from my Browser. He doesn't
> receive a "FIN" Packet from the upstream.
>
> Ok, checked everything, what's the next step to the solution?

Was there any clues in cache.log, or was this silent?

If not the next step is to run the same test with "squid -k debug" enabled
to make Squid log verbosely what it is up to doing.

Do your Squid have any thirt party patches applied?

While you are doing this please send the access.log entry to me, including
all the mime headers and no obfuscation. If there may be sensitive
information send it privately, if not public so others can try to
reproduce the problem.