Re: [squid-users] wrong content in squid cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:45:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Dieter Bloms wrote:

> we use squid-2.5STABLE1 as shiped with SuSE Linux 8.2.
> Since last week several clients get a wrong site from squid cache.
> For example:
>
> The client tries to fetch http://www.arbeitsamt.de and gets
> the content of the side forums.groundspeak.com.

Is this Squid directly connected to the Internet, or are you using any
parent proxy?

Can you also please try to get the request where this got into the cache.

All information you sent indicates Squid requested
http://www.arbeitsamt.de and in return got a page which redirects to
forums.groundspeak.com. What needs to be concluded is from where Squid got
this redirection page.

It does not look like Squid has mixed up to different pages.