[squid-users] using squid only for delay_pools

From: Linux Query <linux_query@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:53:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everybody!

I just joined this list. I am quite new to linux and
networking. I am
using squid only for the delay_pool feature to limit
bandwidth of client PCs depending on keywords such as
.exe .mp3 ...etc. My LInux router is celeron - 733
with 256 MB RAM. I shall be grateful if you can send
me your suggestions for optimum configuration settings
required in squid.conf for running squid in no_cache
mode and ONLY and ONLY for the delay_pool feature.

Thanks and Regards,
Jim.