Re: [squid-users] content scanning with squid

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

dansguardian can be used for virus scanning,
squid-vscan is also another good tool, but these
helpers adversly effect the browsing speed and cache
engine purpose. For scaning certain words, you have to
write some kind of parser in perl or what so ever
which can parse the HTTP content for specific strings.

=====