AW: [squid-users] TCP_MISS:FIRST_UP_PARENT

From: Mueller, Thomas <Thomas.Mueller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:04:24 +0200

Thanks for your fast answer.
I found the problem:
I'm running SuSE Proxy Suite and the suite is listening on port 21.

The suite shouldn't establish a connection directly to the Internet, because
I want to have a next proxy (Viruswall) which scans all the http and ftp
traffic.

Is it possible to tell the Proxy Suite that it should route all traffic over
my "next proxy" ? (Viruswall)
I didn't found any thing in the conf file.

Regards,

Thomas