[squid-users] automatic updater for various software products/sites

From: <Leszek.Geba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:33:33 +1000

Hi squid guru's

My company is trying to introduce Manage Soft product.
Basically it tries to go to various sites and check available updates for
various software, download them and then distribute to local clients.
we use squid 2.5 with NTLM authentication.
It seems to me that this product is not able to authenticate correctly to
proxy server.
Should we try to use basic authentication?
Anyone configured this product with squid?

Can I use NTLM and basic together on the same squid server?

thank for the help

regards

Leszek Geba
KAZ Corporate IT