Re: [squid-users] prevent direct access

From: Richard <snwbrd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:17:19 +1000

Hi,

The only suggestion I could offer is re-directing your users to a site
that has 1 or both of the following:

1: Instructions on how to configure IE.
2: Link to a job that could be excetuted to run a silent regedit which
would set the users proxy server (only works with windows)

As far as automatically changing settings goes I think it might be a
little difficult.