Re: [squid-users] where can i get a patch to squid, to get the squid logs directed to MySQL DB

From: Richard <snwbrd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:51:37 +1000

Do you mean not write the access.log and pump it into a SQL database?
not sure its possible or desirable, what happens if the SQL database
isn't available?

Id say the best way would be to write something in perl that would use
the access.log to extract and pump the desired data into MySQL and
then you could query the database to generate reports.

Can I ask what you are trying to achieve?