[squid-users] bypass proxy query

From: simon benedict <sbdcunha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:38:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have been using squid proxy for last couple of
months and is workin grt.
but recently I had to implement internet access time
for certain clients

the exact scenario is like this

I have 4 networks using my squid proxy server

172.16.2.0 network

172.16.3.0 , 172.16.4.0 and 172.16.5.0 network

the 172.16.2.0 network users are allowed for full time
usage but the 172.16.3.0, 172.16.4.0 and 172.16.5.0
network users are allowed to use the proxy for
internet only from 7 am to 10 am which is working
perfectly fine

now we have internal webservers which are in domain
called mydomain.com have to be accessed all the time.
But after 10 am these local sites are not accessable
until and unless every client browser has bypass proxy
option checked in their respective browser mentioning
the host names names .

Now is there a way to access the local sites after the
time is over and without having the clients check the
bypass proxy option.
I tried to use the always_direct tag but it dosent
work.

Apprecite if someone can let me know with an example

thanks and regards

Benedict