[squid-users] how to create ACL: [was request SSL] ?

From: Roberto <otrebor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:38:42 +0200

Hi,

When running Squid as httpd_accel, AND taking care of SSL, i'd like to
figure out at the httpd wether a request was done with or without SSL,
so I would be able to do a redirect in certain conditions.

I figured this would be a way (hack):

acl Secure port 443
header_access Via deny Secure
header_replace Via SSL

If that would work, I could just read out the Via header in apache
(which I don't use for anything anyway) to determine the (original)
connection.

But it does not work. Is there any other way (preferrably by means of an
ACL, so I can also configure caching behaviour)?

Regards, Roberto