[squid-users] Yahoo mail error

From: P.V.Sankar <sankar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:16:10 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Hello,
I don't know whether this issue is relating to squid mailing lists. Any
way so many experts are there here with wide range of skills, if anybody
knows solution/come across the same type of issue, please mail me.

Whenever we try to access mail.yahoo.com or any yahoo mail sites, we are
gwtting the error "Unable to process request at this time -- error 999
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We
apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

Return to Yahoo!"

This problem we have been facing for more than a month. Our network setup
is like this.
client ---> our proxy ---> firewall ---> ISP proxy

When we bypass ISP proxy and directly contact internet[through firewall]
we are able to browse/check all yahoo mail sites. When we spoke to our
ISP, they told they haven't put any restrictions. Any idea where could be
the problem/reason. Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards,
Sankar