Re: [squid-users] No TCP_HIT, just TCP_MISS, why?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:22:08 +0200

> Elsen Marc wrote:
> > Then I would advise to go more 'native' and
> > fetch squid from squid-cache.org.

oter possibility is to look at bugs.debian.org/squid if this problem is
mentioned (probably solved) there, and probably report it to debian bug
tracking system.

On 30.09 14:52, Boniforti Flavio wrote:
> Oh, I know that's not difficult, but I am used to do everything via APT :-)

"apt-get -b squid" should work. But I think you will get exactly the same
package you have problems with :)

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...